Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I won an Award!

What an exciting thing to disover this afternoon!  Huge thanks go out to Leptir Montessori Blog  for this award!  In order to accept I need to ...1)  Thank the person / blog who gave me the award, 2) Share 7 things about myself and 3) send the award on to more fantastic bloggers.

A few things about The Science Mommy...
* I am a full time middle school science teacher, who's currently heading back-to-school and I really enjoy teaching middle school :)
* I love sharing science with my kids while we're in the moment.  Over the weekend we went on a family rafting trip and spent a long time speculating about the geology in the canyon we were rafting through.
* I created The Science Mommy simply to share my love of science with lots of other Kid Scientists. 
* I have a basket of rocks on my kitchen counter...I pick a small rock whenever I am in a special place and my kids give me rocks from places they want to remember.
* I am also very crafty and I enjoy creating things, sewing and scrapbooking.
* I am worried about keeping up with The Science Mommy when I go back to school.  I am going to need a schedule for posting.
* I think curiousity is one of the most important things to nurture in children!

And now some very deserving Versatile Bloggers...
Busy Bees
Butterfly Wishes and Wonderland Dreams
Butterflygirlms Rambles On
Discover Their Gifts
OurWorldwide Classroom
The Activity Mom
Welcome to Our Wonderland

0 Science Moms have commented...: